We look forward to talking with you and answering any of your questions or concerns. At your first appointment we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive examination including evaluation of your medical and dental health history.
- Conduct a thorough clinical examination of your teeth using visual and tactile detection of tooth decay.
- Conduct a thorough clinical examination of the gum tissue to assess possible Gingivitis or Periodontal Disease.
- Conduct a thorough pre-cancerous examination of the entire oral cavity and its tissues.
- Take any necessary x-ray images using state of the art Dental Digital Radiographs. This technology requires up to 1/10th the radiation of standard dental film radiographs.
- Thoroughly clean and polish your teeth (if periodontal disease is not present--see link for more information). Fluoride treatment is also offered and encouraged after your cleaning.
- If dental treatment is required, you will be given an estimate for the procedures and an appointed for them when its convenient for you.
24 hour Emergency visits are always available for our patients.
Our office accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card.
Monthly payment arrangements are available (OAC).
Consent to Proceed
Federal Truth in Lending